Amenities & Description
- Kitchenette containing electric oven, ceramic hob, Microwave, larder fridge, kettle, toaster, slow cooker and a Tassimo coffee maker. Freezer located in the car port.
- Underfloor heating downstairs.
- Shower room with rainfall shower, WC and basin.
- Carport with parking for 2 cars.
- Open plan sleeping, dining and lounge area.
- Super king size bed.
- Central log burner.
- Free WiFi, Sky television, smart TV, Bluetooth CD/Dock, landline (emergency calls and incoming only) and hairdryer.
- Electric Heating
- Furnished decked balcony with bistro table and chairs for 2, rattan 2 seater and chair. BBQ.
All linens, bathrobes, slippers, hotel toiletries, welcome Twining’s tea box containing specialty/fruit and everyday teas/instant coffee and Tassimo discs, electricity and initial basket of logs.
Large private enclosed garden accessed from the balcony, garden ponds and access to a further 2 acre paddock and stream.
PRICES FROM £295. Kidcleugh Hide is the perfect destination for a romantic break away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. A tranquil spot to relax at any time of day looking over the fields and woods to the Lammermuir Hills spotting deer and an array of wildlife. The dark skies around the Hide come alive at night, so wrap up in a blanket, sit back and marvel at the sky above, peppered with thousands of stars; all while listening to the owls hooting from Lodge woods which surround the property. Please note there is no mobile signal at this property.
Entrance – 2 steps into the front door.
Downstairs – Small tiled kitchenette. Shower room with one step into the shower with a tiled floor. 13 wood steps up to living area.
Upstairs – Wood floor throughout with patio doors leading to the balcony. One step down to balcony from patio doors.
Outside – 5 steps from balcony down to garden. Garden laid mostly to lawn.